The Optimist Club Creed:
Promise yourself ...
- to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- to talk health, happiness, prosperity to every person you meet.
- to make all your friends feel that there is something of value in them.
- to look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- to think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect the best.
- to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- to (change your focus from) the mistakes of the past, and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- to wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- to give so much time to the improvement of your self that you have no time to criticize others.
- to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
Ask Us a Question,
or Give Us a Suggestion below: